At Hired By Startups, we’re working with a high growth B2B tech startup hiring a Business Development Manager to join their team.
If you have experience selling to enterprise level clients in the Retail or FMCG sectors and want to join a rapidly scaling B2B tech startup, this could be for you.
About the role
As Business Development Manager, you will:
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities, mapping organisations and contacting decision makers.
- Follow up with warm leads from your SDR.
- Manage sales processes, lasting 6+ months, negotiate terms and close deals.
- Manage key client accounts on an ongoing basis.
As Business Development Manager, you’ll need:
- Experience selling to enterprise clients within Retail or FMCG sectors.
- A willingness to build your own pipeline through research and cold outreach.
- Experience managing sales processes lasting 6+ months.
- Ideally previous experience working in a high growth B2B tech startup.
As Business Development Manager, you can expect:
- £60k-£70k base salary
- Uncapped commission (£120k+ OTE)
- Flexible working (location & hours)
- Monthly gym / wellness contribution
- Great holidays
- Exciting startup culture
If you’re looking for a new role as a Business Development Manager and want to join one of London’s most exciting B2B tech startups this could be for you. Apply now!