At Hired By Startups, we’re hiring Recruitment Consultants to join our team and help us continue to hire the best commercial talent for London’s most exciting startups & scale-ups.
Founded in 2017, we’ve quickly established ourselves as a leading recruiter working exclusively with high growth startups, helping them hire the best commercial talent. We’re a small team of high performing recruiters, truly passionate about helping startups scale.
If you’re an experienced 360 Recruiter and want to join a fun & fast paced startup yourself, where you’ll work with autonomy, with plenty of flexibility and earn serious money through our leading uncapped commission structure, keep reading.
About the role
As Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Establish yourself as an expert in your specialist recruiting area; Sales, Marketing or Operations.
- Proactively find, engage & win new clients as well as converting inbound leads.
- Manage new & existing clients, deepening relationships and developing accounts.
- Proactively generate new roles from new & existing clients.
- Source candidates for your own roles using all the best tools available.
- Manage the end to end hiring process, ensuring your clients and candidates have an outstanding hiring experience.
- Train new recruiters and share best business development & recruiting practices with colleagues.
- Manage your own pipeline including revenue forecasting and reporting on results.
As Recruitment Consultant, you’ll need:
- Previous experience as a 360 Recruitment Consultant.
- Experience recruiting for startups & scale-ups.
- Experience recruiting in either Sales, Marketing or Operations.
- Proven business development experience with referenceable clients won.
- Track record for working autonomously and exceeding revenue targets.
- The ability to confidently manage your own pipeline.
- Excited by the prospect of joining an early stage company with big ambitions.
- Real ambition to rapidly progress your own career and earning potential.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- To be great work with – we’re a fun & friendly team and value collaboration.
We’re determined to be the best place you’ve ever worked. We offer;
- £26k-£36k base salary, depending on experience.
- Uncapped commission (low non-rolling threshold).
- Additional bonus for winning new clients.
- Flexible working hours (start early, finish early etc.)
- 25 days holiday + your birthday and between Christmas & New Year off + bank holidays.
- Flexible working location – split your time between our Kings Cross office and home.
- Early finish every Friday
- Casual dress every day
- Macbook + iPhone
- Your own LinkedIn Recruiter + Ads & all the best tools
- You’ll be given existing clients & live roles so you can start billing immediately.
If you’re an experienced Recruitment Consultant excited by the idea of joining a startup whilst rapidly progressing your own career this is for you. Apply now!