Marketing Communications & PR Manager
£35k-£40k base + Unlimited Holiday
At Hired By Startups, we’re working with a leading consumer insight startup, hiring a B2B Communications & PR Manager to join their team.
In this newly created role, you’ll be joining this ‘Top 100’ startup as they continue to scale internationally.
They already have an impressive list of clients and your role, as B2B Marketing Communications & PR Manager, will be to increase awareness and interest with current and prospective clients.
About the role
As B2B Marketing Communications & PR Manager, your role will focus increasing brand awareness. This will include:
- External communications planning, execution and reporting.
- Creating, planning and reporting on B2B social media.
- Managing the communication strategy with prospect and existing clients using Hubspot.
- Develop and deliver a PR strategy.
- Analyse media coverage.
- Prepare press releases, press packs and media lists for company updates.
- Identify industry awards and manage submission process.
- Identify and secure speaking opportunities for CEO.
As B2B Marketing Communications & PR Manager, you will have:
- Experience in a B2B Marketing Communication & PR role.
- Solid written communication skills, both long and short form, such as tweets, blogs, press releases etc.
- Media contacts and experience working with journalists, editors, bloggers.
- Experience growing and engaging audiences.
- Experience working with a range of PR and Communications tools.
- CIPR or PRCA membership with a relevant qualification in journalism, marketing, media or PR.
As B2B Marketing Communications & PR Manager, you can expect:
- £35k-£40k base salary
- Unlimited Holiday
- Flexible working
- Fun & friendly office with an office dog
- Potential to travel internationally
If you’re looking for a new role as a B2B Marketing Communications & PR Manager and want to join a rapidly growing tech startup where you can make a real impact, apply now!