At Hired By Startups, we’re working with a rapidly growing B2B tech startup hiring a Business Development Manager with experience in Retail or FMCG to join their team.
This startup is scaling rapidly, currently post Series A and operating internationally. They’ve been named a ‘Top 100’ startup multiple years in a row and have assembled an expert team, hiring from many of London’s top startups.
If you have experience selling to enterprise level clients within the Retail or FMCG sectors and want to join a rapidly scaling startup, this could be for you!
About the role
As Business Development Manager, you will:
- Build your own pipeline of leads through market research, mapping stakeholders and identifying decision makers.
- Follow up with warm leads passed to you from the SDR team.
- Engage with clients, opening conversations, understanding challenges, presenting product demos.
- Manage end to end sales processes, often lasting 3-6 months, negotiating terms and closing deals.
- Nurture key accounts to deepen relationships with stakeholders and ensure continuous account growth.
As Business Development Manager, you’ll need:
- Experience within the Retail or FMCG sectors, ideally with book of key contacts!
- The ability to build and manage your own pipeline of leads.
- Experience engaging with senior level stakeholders and managing end to end sales processes.
As Business Development Manager, you can expect:
- £60k-£70k base salary (depending on experience)
- Uncapped commission (£120k+ OTE)
- Flexible working (office / remote & hours)
- Exciting high growth startup culture
If you’re looking for a new role as a Business Development Manager and want to join a rapidly growing tech startup this could be for you. Apply now!