Content Marketing Manager
B2B Tech Startup
£30k-£35k Base Salary
At Hired By Startups, we’re working with a rapidly growing B2B tech startup hiring a Content Marketing Manager to join their team.
This startup is scaling rapidly, currently post Series A and operating in 10+ countries internationally. They’ve been named a ‘Top 100’ startup multiple years in a row and have assembled an expert team, hiring from many of London’s top startups.
They’re now looking for someone to join their team and build their content marketing function, moving the needle on how they’re perceived by their B2B and B2C customers.
If you’re experienced in content marketing and want to make an impact on an internationally scaling startup, keep reading.
About the role
As Content Marketing Manager, you will:
- Use market research and data to create a content marketing strategy, including content type and which platforms are used.
- Ensure all content is on-brand with consistent tone to ensure the best possible perception of the startup’s brand by it’s B2B & B2C customers.
- Create a content calendar to ensure relevant content is released regularly, working cross functionally with other team members to ensure each piece of content is released on time.
- Be responsible for managing the startup’s blog, including creating SEO optimised posts.
- Take ownership of the email marketing function, including strategy, creation and execution.
- Create e-newsletters, case studies, market reports, brochures and everything else content based.
- Gather data on content performance and present these to senior stakeholders.
As Content Marketing Manager, you’ll need:
- 2+ years in a similar content marketing role, either in-house or agency side.
- A relevant degree (e.g. English Literature or Journalism).
- Experience with content marketing to B2B & B2C audiences (ideally in a B2B2C company).
- A track record in creating long and short form content, from tweets to blog posts and white papers.
- Some experience creating email marketing campaigns and an understanding of relevant email marketing tools.
- A background working in a tech startup, B2B business, gig economy or marketplace startup would be beneficial.
- An understanding of Google Analytics with the ability to review content performance and report on the results.
As Content Marketing Manager, you can expect
- £30k-£35k base salary
- Make impact on an internationally scaling startup
- Rapid career progression
- Flexible working
- Personal development allowance
- Great startup team, regular socials.
If you’re looking for a new role as a Content Marketing Manager and want to join one of London’s most exciting B2B tech startups, this could be for you. Apply now!
At Hired By Startups, we connect many of the UK’s fastest growing tech startups with the best commercial talent. We specialise in hiring across Sales, Marketing, Ops & CX from Graduates to C-Level. Check out hiredbystartups.com for more in what we do!