Corporate Partnerships Lead
Social Impact Startup
£38k – £42k + Equity Options
At Hired By Startups, we’re hiring a Corporate Partnerships Lead to join a post-Seed social impact startup as an early employee.
As one of the startup’s early employees, you’ll really help shape the company’s growth and culture.
If you’re looking to join a social impact startup at an early stage, this could be for you. Read on…
About the company
This startup closed it’s Seed round mid-2019 and has already built up an impressive list of clients.
They connect corporates with social impact projects, enabling corporates to continuously up skill their employees and social impact projects to benefit from the time & expertise committed.
About the role
As Corporate Partnerships Lead, you’ll engage directly with corporate partners. This includes:
- Attracting new corporate partners, analysing and optimising attraction channels.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders at corporate partners.
- Designing and testing corporate partner outreach and attraction methods.
- Ensuring a smooth partner on boarding processes and best in class partner experience.
- Getting involved with all aspects of the business.
As Corporate Partnerships Lead, you’ll be joining as one of the startup’s earliest employees. You’ll need:
- Experience in a client facing role, ideally in a B2B environment. This could be in Account Management, Partnerships, Sales, Business Development or Customer Experience.
- Ideally you’ll have experience either working in a high growth startup or consulting environment.
- You’ll have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience selling to learning & development stakeholders would be beneficial.
- You’ll also need an interest in social impact – perhaps you’ve spent time volunteering or working for a non-profit. Maybe it’s something you want to do but haven’t yet had the opportunity.
- £38k-£42k base salary
- Equity options in an early stage startup
- Rapid career progression
- Flexible working
- Mac & iPhone
If you’re looking for a new role in Corporate Partnerships and like the sound of joining a social impact startup at an early stage, apply now!