At Hired By Startups we’re working with an internationally scaling FinTech startup hiring a Data Analyst to join their team as their first full time analytics hire.
If you’re an experienced Data Analyst who enjoys using data to answer difficult questions and you want to join a high growth startup this could be for you.
About the role
As Data Analyst you will:
- Work across all business functions, analysing data and presenting findings to help answer difficult business questions.
- Develop data management best practices to enable all teams to make data-driven decisions.
- Work with technology teams to ensure all teams have the data and tools required.
As Data Analyst you’ll need:
- Prior experience as a Data Analyst, ideally within a finance, consulting or startup environment.
- Knowledge of R / Python.
- Experience with one or more BI tools (Tableau, Mode, Looker).
- Preferably solid SQL skills.
- The ability to present data visualisations to stakeholders and answer business questions.
- The ability to work autonomously.
As Data Analyst, you can expect:
- Competitive base salary.
- Equity options in a high growth startup.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities.
- Regular team drinks & socials.
- Work alongside some of the most talented people in FinTech.
- Remote for the foreseeable future, then central London office.
If you’re looking for a new role as a Data Analyst and like the idea of joining a rapidly growing FinTech startup this could be for you. Apply now!