At Hired By Startups we’re hiring two Delivery Consultants to join our team and help us continue to hire the best commercial talent for London’s most exciting startups.
We’re still a startup ourselves and so we’re looking for people who really want to play a part in building a business whilst rapidly progressing their own careers.
If you love recruitment but business development isn’t your thing, this could be for you!
About the role
As Delivery Consultant, you’ll be responsible fulfilling hiring requirements with no need to generate new clients or new roles. Main responsibilities include:
- Speaking with hiring managers to better understand requirements of live roles, won by Account Managers & Consultants.
- Writing compelling job adverts, screening inbound applications.
- Proactively searching for potential candidates using our database and external tools.
- Interviewing candidates against role requirements, generating a shortlist for review by the hiring manager.
- Manage the hiring process, client & candidate side, arranging interviews, relaying feedback etc.
- Negotiating offers, assisting with candidate on boarding.
- Building and maintaining your own network of qualified candidates.
- Maintaining commercial awareness, relaying market intel and opportunities to Account Managers & Consultants.
As Delivery Consultant, you’ll be working on hiring requirements across a range of industries, functions and seniority. This means you need:
- Prior recruitment experience with a successful track record for hitting targets, this could be agency or in-house.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal, with the ability to work with hiring managers and candidates at every level.
- Good organisation & time management skills – you’ll be managing multiple and different processes simultaneously, you’ll need keep focused and deliver each on time.
- The ability to work autonomously with accountability for delivering results.
- To be obsessed with being the best recruiter our clients and candidates have ever worked with.
We think Delivery Consultants should be the rockstars of every recruitment company, not second place to 360 Consultants and Account Managers like you’d find elsewhere. We offer:
- £26k-£32k starting salary, regular reviews.
- Uncapped commission, low threshold and no split.
- Currently 100% remote, likely 2 days office, 3 days remote when back to normal.
- Macbook & iPhone & all the tools you’ll need (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter)
- 25 days holiday + birthday off + bank holidays + between xmas & new year off.
- Flexible hours – start early, finish early etc.
- Casual every day
- Pension etc.
If you’re looking for a new role and you think you could be a good fit then apply now!