At Hired By Startups we’re working with a rapidly growing, well funded, B2B tech startup hiring a Head of People to join their Senior Leadership Team.
As the first hire into the People function of this ‘Top 100 startup’ you’ll be responsible for developing their people strategy and employer brand to ensure they’re able to continue to attract and retain the best talent.
If you have experience establishing & scaling a People function within a rapidly growing startup and you’re looking for a new Head of People role, this could be for you!
About the role
As Head of People, you will:
- Develop the startup’s people strategy & employer brand to attract the best external talent.
- Design & implement a people development strategy to improve & retain internal talent.
- Create & manage the overall headcount plan & budget.
- Work with the CEO to build a best-in-class Senior Leadership Team.
- Work with department heads on their recruitment & retention plans.
- Design & implement an employee performance evaluation & improvement framework.
- Play a vital role in international expansion, opening offices & building teams outside of the UK.
- Build your own People team in line with company expansion goals.
As Head of People, you’ll need experience in:
- Building and scaling a people function within a high growth tech startup.
- Creating people strategies in line with business objectives, responsible for overall headcount budget.
- Building teams outside of the UK whilst retaining the company’s culture.
- Establishing performance evaluation tools.
- Reducing employee churn.
- Collating, analysing and reporting on people data to key stakeholders.
As Head of People, you’ll play a key role in helping this startup scale rapidly. You can expect:
- Circa £70k base salary, depending on experience.
- Currently remote 3-4 days per week, likely to stay the same for the foreseeable future.
- Annual wellbeing budget.
- Good holiday allowance.
- Flexible working hours (start early, finish early etc).
- Regular socials (post-Covid).
If you’re looking for a new role as Head of People and want to join one of London’s most exciting, fastest growing tech startups this could be for you. Apply now!