National Account Manager
Central London / Remote
£30k base salary + commission
At Hired By Startups, we’re working with an early stage alcoholic drinks startup, hiring a National Account Manager to join their team.
The company has already achieved real success with recognition in national news and is stocked by high-end local and national suppliers.
If you have experience selling alcoholic brands into national supermarkets and want to join an early stage startup you can really help scale this could be for you.
About the role
As National Account Manager, you will:
- Build your own pipeline of leads, identifying buying contacts at national supermarkets.
- Manage end to end sales processes, negotiating terms and closing deals.
- Create and implement the sales strategy, forecasting and reporting on results.
- Manage relationships with the company’s existing key customers, ensuring monthly growth targets are hit.
- Regularly draw up reports and figures to identify the performance of your accounts.
As National Account Manager, you’ll have:
- Experience selling alcoholic drinks (ideally pre-mixed cocktails) into national supermarkets.
- The ability to build and manage your own pipeline of leads.
- Experience managing end to end sales cycles and closing high value deals.
- A passion for the food and beverage industry
- The energy and self-motivation to work within a small and rapidly growing business.
As National Account Manager, you can expect:
- £30k-£35k base salary, depending on experience
- Uncapped commission
- Rapid career progression
- Lots of free drinks!
If you’re looking for a new role where you can apply your drinks industry experience to help a startup scale fast this could be for you. Apply now!