At Hired By Startups, we’re working with a well funded D2C e-commerce startup, hiring a People Manager to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with a People Director, helping build a world class People function in a well known, high growth startup.
If you’re passionate about startups and would enjoy a role where your true north is creating an exciting, supportive, values-driven place to work, this could be for you.
About the role
As People Manager, you will:
- Assist hiring managers with recruiting, writing adverts and job descriptions, arranging interviews.
- Work with the People Director to review and improve candidate interviewing processes.
- Review and improve on boarding processes for new hires.
- Ensure an outstanding employee experience through engagement, support & progression.
- Create & implement a reward structure, celebrating individual and team achievements.
- Organise regular team events and clubs.
- Become a true ‘person of the people’, helping employees resolve any issues.
- Work with the People Director to develop and arrange regular performance reviews and subsequent employee training & progression plans.
As People Manager, you’ll have:
- Previous experience working in a rapidly scaling tech startup.
- Experience building a People function from an early stage.
- A passion for providing support and helping people in any way possible.
- True emotional intelligence and excellent community skills with the ability to really understand people and approach difficult conversations with grace.
- A natural ability to solve problems and remain highly organised at all times.
- Your own ideas for how to create a great place to work, implementing them without direction.
- The confidence to own your role and work autonomously.
As People Manager you can expect:
- £35k – £45k base salary
- Physical & mental health benefits
If you’re looking for a new role as People Manager and want to help build an awesome culture at a fast growing tech startup this could be for you. Apply now!