At Hired By Startups, we’re working with a well funded AI startup, hiring a People & Office Manager to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be the champion of a startup’s culture, embody their values and provide support to their people, enabling them to do truly great work whilst helping scale the team.
If you’d enjoy a role where your true north is creating an exciting, supportive, values-driven place to work, this could be for you.About the role
As People and Office Manager, you will:
- Ensure the startup provides an outstanding employee experience through constant engagement, support & progression.
- Become a true ‘person of the people’, listing to and understanding employees’ issues and working to resolve them.
- Engage with all inbound candidates as the first point of contact, coordinating interviews between candidates, hiring managers and external recruiters.
- Manage the day to day running of the office, managing the relationship with the office provider, ordering supplies etc.
- Help manage the inboxes & calendars for the senior leadership team.
- Take the lead on all things social, organising team events and activities.
As People & Office Manager, you’ll need:
- Previous experience working in a rapidly scaling tech startup.
- A passion for providing support and helping people in any way possible.
- True emotional intelligence and excellent community skills with the ability to really understand people and approach difficult conversations with grace.
- A natural ability to solve problems and remain highly organised at all times.
- Your own ideas for how to create a great place to work, implementing them without direction.
- The confidence to own your role and work autonomously.
- Experience assisting senior leadership with inbox & calendar management.
As People & Office Manager, you can expect:
- £40k-£45k base salary
- Equity options
- Great holiday entitlement
- Flexible working – London 2-3 days per week & remote.
- Annual learning budget
- Private healthcare & dental plan
- Physical & mental health budget
- Great company culture with regular team socials.
If you’re looking for a new role as a People & Office Manager and think this could be the role for you, apply now!