At Hired By Startups, we’re working with a well funded health & fitness startup, hiring a People and Office Manager to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be the champion of a startup’s culture, embody their values and provide support to people, enabling them to do truly great work.
If you’re passionate about health & fitness and would enjoy a role where your true north is creating an exciting, supportive, values-driven place to work, this could be for you.
About the role
As People and Office Manager, you will:
- Ensure the startup provides an outstanding employee experience through constant engagement, support & progression.
- Create & implement a reward structure to ensure individual and team achievements are recognised and celebrated.
- Organise regular team events and clubs – breakfasts, lunches, gym sessions, running clubs, book clubs etc.
- Become a true ‘person of the people’, listing to and understanding employees’ issues and working to resolve them.
- Work with your manager to develop and arrange regular performance reviews and subsequent employee training & progression plans.
- Manage the day to day running of the office, resolving phone / wifi issues, ensuring it’s clean & tidy, ordering food etc.
- Arrange regular team meetings, managing team calendars.
As People and Office Manager, you’ll have:
- Previous experience working in a rapidly scaling tech startup.
- A passion for providing support and helping people in any way possible.
- True emotional intelligence and excellent community skills with the ability to really understand people and approach difficult conversations with grace.
- A natural ability to solve problems and remain highly organised at all times.
- Your own ideas for how to create a great place to work, implementing them without direction.
- The confidence to own your role and work autonomously.
- A passion for health, sport & fitness – if you love running, cycling or swimming you’ll be in good company!
As People and Office Manager you can expect:
- £30k-£35k base salary
- Equity options in a high growth startup
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Private health insurance
- Enhanced maternity / paternity leave
- Monthly gym / wellness allowance
- Free food & drinks in office
- Regular team socials
If you’re looking for a new role as People & Office Manager and want to help build an awesome culture at a fast growing tech startup this could be for you. Apply now!
At Hired By Startups, we connect many of the UK’s fastest growing tech startups with the best commercial talent. We specialise in hiring across Sales, Marketing, Ops & CX from Graduates to C-Level. Check out hiredbystartups.com for more in what we do!