Sales Account Manager
£23k – £30k base + Commission + Benefits (See below!)
At Hired By Startups, we’re working with one of London’s leading food tech startups, who have high growth plans for 2020 and are looking to widen their great team of Account Managers.
If you’re looking for a new role as a Sales Account Manager, where you’ll focus on nurturing relationships, growing and retaining customers accounts! This means you’d be out and about in the offices of some of London’s best known companies improving & maximising their experience everyday.
About the role:
As a Sales Account Manager, you will:
- Nurture and manage customer relationships everyday, over phone, email and in person.
- Acquire new customers passed through from the sales team, by building and developing solid relationships
- Retain accounts by working on sales growth techniques and up selling
- Be passionate about helping your accounts and voicing their opinions to make sure they’re always happy!
- Carry out performance reports on your accounts and pull insights from the data
- Hit individual & team growth targets
As a Sales Account Manager, you will have:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Previous sales or recruitment experience
- Experience working in a high growth, fast paced startup environment
- A natural people person, who loves speaking with customers
- An analytical mind, being able to gain insights from data
As a Sales Account Manager, you can expect to receive:
- £23k – £30k + Commission
- Flexible working
- Free lunch
- Unlimited holiday
If you’re looking for a new challenge and want to make an impact, working with one of London’s best known and fastest growing food tech startups, apply now!