Liverpool Street, London
Business Intelligence SaaS
£50k-£70k base + uncapped commission (£100k-£120k OTE)
At Hired By Startups, we’re working with an early stage Business Intelligence SaaS startup, hiring a Sales Manager to join their team.
If you’re experienced in SaaS sales and want to join a high growth startup with rapid progression potential to a Head of Sales position, this could be for you. Keep reading…
About the role
As Sales Manager, you will:
- Manage end to end sales processes, from initial meeting through to negotiating pricing and closing deals.
- Act as the main point of contact with senior client stakeholders, involving pre-sales & technical colleges as needed to ensure deals flow seamlessly.
- Manage a small team of SDR’s ensuring consistent flow of quality leads & client meetings.
- Take responsibility for creating client proposals and sales presentations.
- Use Salesforce to manage your sales pipeline.
- Report to CEO on pipeline & deal flow.
As Sales Manager you will have:
- Solid experience in enterprise SaaS sales.
- The ability to manage complex, multi-stakeholder sales cycles lasting 6+ months.
- A track record of working to and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience selling data warehousing / business intelligence / data visualisation tools would be highly beneficial.
- Experience working for a tech startup environment would be ideal.
- The ability to manage and train junior Sales Execs / SDRs.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar.
As Sales Manager, you can expect
- £50k-£70k base salary (depending on experience)
- Uncapped commission (£100k-£120k OTE in year 1)
- Rapid career progression to Head of Sales
- Opportunity to join an early stage startup with real growth potential
If you’re looking for a new role as an early stage startup where you can make a real impact, make the most of uncapped commission and rapidly progress your own career, this could be for you. Apply now!